FreeBSD Port: xemacs21-mule-21.4.13

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Fri Jun 6 01:12:58 PDT 2003

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 11:12:42PM +0100, Rui Sampaio wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'd like to know if it's possible to have xemacs21-mule running on windows XP. If the answer is yes what files and programs do i need to have?
>
> I run xemacs21-mule on my linux and i love it, that's why i want to have it on windows too.

Ummm... What precisely does this question have to do with FreeBSD in
general and the FreeBSD ports system in particular?

The ports system is FreeBSD specific -- other OSes (OpenBSD, NetBSD,
Darwin) or OS distributions (Gentoo Linux) have their own versions.
As far as I know no such thing exists for WinXP.

However, it is certainly possible to run both GNU emacs and xemacs
natively on WinXP.  Suggest you start by investigating
http://www.xemacs.org/, particularly
http://www.xemacs.org/FAQ/xemacs-faq_2.html#SEC12

	Cheers,

	Matthew