[kde-freebsd] KDE meta port build error

Kent Stewart kstewart at owt.com
Thu Jun 5 12:07:27 PDT 2003

On Thursday 05 June 2003 11:46 am, Kent Stewart wrote:
> On Thursday 05 June 2003 10:35 am, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> > Hmm, can't reproduce, maybe you have a stale header. Can you post the
> > output of 'grep -r hid_report_size /usr/include/libusbhid.h'?
>
> ruby# grep -r hid_report_size /usr/include/libusbhid.h
> int hid_report_size(report_desc_t d, unsigned int id, enum hid_kind k);

Based on what I am seeing in ../libusbhid/usage.c, you are supposed to use
usbhid.h at 5.1. I think this is producing a conflict like the commit message
makes for 5.1 and head of

This change will break all third party applications that rely on previous
FreeBSD specific behavior.

 If I go back to the old arrangement of the pointer at the end, it compiles
just find.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart