[kde-freebsd] Re: HEADS UP: Big change to x11/kde3 (Read carefully!)

Michael Nottebrock michaelnottebrock at gmx.net
Mon Jun 2 16:54:23 PDT 2003

On Tuesday 03 June 2003 01:47, Wesley Morgan wrote:

> Then I would prefer a solution that was more configurable than 'minimal
> KDE'. You have all the package names and your own set of variables in
> bsd.kde.mk. Simply create a variable for something like "KDE_PACKAGES" and
> default it to *all* packages.

This is simply not needed. If you don't want the complete KDE, but only
specific modules, you don't install kde3, you just install those specific
modules. Try it, the dependency resolving works just fine, as does the
updating with portupgrade.

--
| Michael Nottebrock	    |	   KDE on FreeBSD	| 		,ww   |
| michaelnottebrock at gmx.net | 		---		|	,wWWCybaWW_)  |