FreeBSD Port: icecast2-20021112

Miroslav Kes mkes at ra.rockwell.com
Thu Jul 31 09:05:03 PDT 2003

I have just installed the icecast2 port but I have no clue where to
start. It installed one binary and one XML file in
/usr/local/share/doc/icecast2 directory.

What should I do? Is the XML file provided just for reference? Where
should I put the customized version? /usr/local/etc ? Any man page or
something like that that would at least explain syntax of the startup
command?

The same applies to the ices port.

I tried to check the icecast web site but the documentation there talks
about "Two reasonably self-documenting example configurations are
supplied in the conf subdirectory - one for playlists and one for live
streaming." but cannot find a sigle one.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mira