FreeBSD Port: qmailadmin-1.0.12

Mark Skurzynski mark at lomag.net
Thu Jul 24 14:51:03 PDT 2003

Heya,

The latest version of this port qmailadmin-1.0.24 does not compile
due to the error below.

vpopmail installed is: vpopmail-stable-5.2.1_1

Let me know! TIA!!

checking for getcwd... yes
checking for mkdir... yes
checking for strdup... yes
checking for strstr... yes
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating config.h

            qmailadmin 1.0.24
            Current settings
---------------------------------------
       cgi-bin dir = /usr/home/mainwww/www/cgi-bin
          html dir = /usr/home/mainwww/www
         image dir = /usr/home/mainwww/www/images
         image URL = /images
      template dir = /usr/local/share/qmailadmin
         qmail dir = /var/qmail
      vpopmail dir = /usr/local/vpopmail
         ezmlm dir = /usr/local/bin
         ezmlm idx = yes
              help = no
      modify quota = no
   domain autofill = no
 modify spam check = no
===>  Building for qmailadmin-1.0.24
cc -I. -I/usr/local/vpopmail/include      -O -pipe  -c qmailadmin.c
qmailadmin.c:32: vlimits.h: No such file or directory
qmailadmin.c:67: storage size of `Limits' isn't known
gmake: *** [qmailadmin.o] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/qmailadmin.