sane-backends broken(?)

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Wed Jul 23 15:33:46 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to compile the latest sane-backends and it breaks up during
generating sane.ps. Please find the TeX logfile attached. I have 0 clue in
TeX.. so maybe you can help me figuring out what went wrong and how to fix
it?

making all in doc
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/obj/i386-4.8/usr/ports/graphics/sane-backends/work/sane-backends-1.
0.12/doc'
Generating sane.ps...
gmake[1]: *** [sane.ps] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/obj/i386-4.8/usr/ports/graphics/sane-backends/work/sane-backends-1.
0.12/doc'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/sane-backends.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/graphics/xsane.
root at kartoffel xsane>

hugelatex-1.0       LaTeX format files with large limits
teTeX-2.0.2_2       Thomas Esser's distribution of TeX & friends

Are the TeX related ports i have installed

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann at ans-netz.de
      @office: oliver.lehmann at mgi.de