netpbm-Port

Andreas Barth aba at not.so.argh.org
Wed Jul 16 08:05:50 PDT 2003

Hi,

at debian we're having problems with netpbm. This includes:
- the many different licences that need permanent licence auditing
- unwillingness to use manpages
- inconsistent interface
More at
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200307/msg00542.html

Is this a sole debian problem, or are you having simmilar problems? If
so, it would be time-efficient to tackle the problems together. I'm
unknown how FreeBSD works, and not subscribed to any list, so please
send me direct answers after a decision has been made.

Cheers,
Andi
- debian-maintainer-to-be for netpbm -
--