FreeBSD Port: scribus-1.0

Markus Brueffer brueffer at phoenix-systems.de
Wed Jul 16 03:10:49 PDT 2003

Hi Dave,

On Wednesday 16 July 2003 09:35, Dave Goode wrote:
> Thanks for this update.
>
> I've just noticed, though, that the new port mangles the case of Postscript
> font names.
>
> For example, opening an existing document from yesterday (0.9.11), it tells
> me KlangMT Medium is missing. Of course, it's not missing at all, it's just
> that Scribus-1.0 now thinks it's called Klangmt Medium (note the subtle,
> but critical, difference in case).
>
> Unfortuantely, it seems to have done this to quite a lot of fonts :-(

I can't confirm your problem here, but I don't have these fonts you are
talking about (KlangMT is commercial, isn't it?).

Could you please name me a/some fonts included in the ports-collection or
otherwise freely on the web which lead to the same problem?

Markus

--
GPG Pub-Key    : http://www.phoenix-systems.de/mbrueffer.asc
GPG Fingerprint: 3F9B EBE8 F290 E5CC 1447 8760 D48D 1072 78F8 A8D4