FreeBSD Port: pike74-7.4.25

Xavier Beaudouin kiwi at oav.net
Mon Jul 14 13:10:58 PDT 2003

Hello

> The distfile for the port of Pike 7.4 seems to be quite hard to get.
> Running the port, the port walks through quite a few instances of ftp
> sites and then gives up:
>

> How do we (I) solve this?
> (1) Move the port back to the latest stable version - 7.40.20?
> (2) Move the port to the latest snapshot (7.4.50 something)
> (3) Get a distfile from someplace else?

Ok I have fixed that.... I forgotten that /pike/ place on ftp.oav.net
is comming from an internal machine that is rsync every night.

This is now fixed...

And I am sorry for that...

BTW Pike 7.4.25 is cvs version eg developpers one.... 7.4.20 is... a
bit too buggy to work on freebsd..... :/ That's why it is not released
on IDE's website...

/Xavier