Regeneration of configure (automake/autoconf issues).

lewiz purple at lewiz.info
Wed Jul 9 09:13:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

  I'm my ongoing effort to create a port for Dasher I have struck
another problem.  The distribution itself is rather odd in providing a
configure script that looks for (and implies the package requires)
libintl.h (gettext-related, I think?) -- having spoken to the
maintainer, this is not so and I have been advised to hack the
configure.in file and re-run autoconf and automake.  Having done this I
am now presented with a configure script that looks for aclocal-1.4 and
automake-1.4, whereas the stock configure looked for just aclocal and
automake.  Regardless, the newly generated script fails (aclocal14 and
automake14 exist) -- how can I go about resolving this issue?

  Thanks very much!

-lewiz.

--
One Page Principle:
	A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch