alt+tab only swithing between last two windows

Jan Stary stare at ns.arachne.cz
Wed Jul 9 03:56:36 PDT 2003

Hi,

I experience the following problem in wmaker 0.80.2 (the port in FreeBSD
5.1-CURRENT): if I open more than two rxvts on a workspace, then alt+tab
only switches focus between the two last opened ones. The same happens
with xterms and dillos and combinations, so I suppose the application in
those windows doesn't matter.

I say
GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker:   FocusMode = sloppy;
GNUstep/Defaults/WindowMaker:   AutoFocus = Yes;
in the config.

I never experienced this in wmaker 0.80.2 which ships with Debian testing,
which I use with the same config (and on the same machine actually).
There, alt+tab switches focus between all opened windows on a workspace.

Is this a (known) bug or a(n unknown) feature?

Thank you

jan