audio/zinf/Makefile (fwd)

Peter Henderson peter.henderson at ieee.org
Fri Jul 4 02:50:55 PDT 2003

Dear maintainer,

  in audio/zinf/Makefile, there is code to chech the version of
freetype which causes an error if the latest version is not installed.
I am currently rebuilding my system and as a prelude, I executed
"make clean NOCLEANDEPENDS=yes" from /usr/ports.  This fails as
in audio/zinf due to the check for freetype, which is inappropriate
in these circumstances.  Of course I just comment out these lines
to get it to work.  I know this is a bit finicky, but on the
other hand, the joy of the ports system is that it should all work
with the minimum of intervention.

Regards,
Peter Henderson.