Fix for coldsync port...

Andrew Arensburger arensb at ooblick.com
Thu Jul 3 08:37:34 PDT 2003

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Brian J. McGovern wrote:
> I'll follow this on with a pr if I don't hear back shortly.
>
> The coldsync port is marked broken. I was able to fix it by editing
> the source of symboltable.cc, and moving the #include "config.h" until
> after the other includes.
>
> Should be a 30 second effort to generate a patch.

	Sorry, I haven't been working on ColdSync (or its port) much
lately. But since you've come up with a patch, go ahead and submit it. You
can send it to me if you want my blessing.
	Thanks,

--
Andrew Arensburger                      Actually, these _do_ represent the
arensb at ooblick.com                      opinions of ooblick.com!