FreeBSD Port: mod_php4-4.3.4,1

Robert Imhoff RImhoff at shift4.com
Mon Dec 22 15:55:11 PST 2003

Dear sir,

On install of the package, I noticed that the graphical select screen for
PHP plug-ins does not show support for mssql_x() support.  All be it, Unix
is not really a Microsoft environment, but sometimes connecting to one from
Unix is necessary.  Via php.net's web site, it is stated that freetds is
required to use MS Sql as it's dependency.  Do you suppose in future
releases of package this would be included?

ps.  I have managed to get support by hand, just wondering if it would be
part of ports package in future.

Robert Imhoff
Analyst
Shift4 Corporation