cvs commit: ports/mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin Makefile distinfo

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri Dec 19 00:31:01 PST 2003

>Maybe it's better to move all p5-* ports which are maintained
>by ports at FreeBSD.org to perl at FreeBSD.org ?

Please don't do this.  In addition to the repo churn, there are many places
in the FreeBSD documentation that state that "ports@" is the canonical
stand-in value for "unmaintained".  This would violate POLA IMHO.

I believe that my ports monitoring code and Bill Fenner's distfile
survey parsers would also have to be reworked.  I don't know about
the FreshPorts code but I wouldn't be surprised.

mcl