firebird and xemacs locking up/crashing "in pairs"???

Andrew J Caines A.J.Caines at halplant.com
Mon Dec 8 09:07:19 PST 2003

Same symptoms with firebird/mozilla-devel-gtk2 and blackbox. I haven't
seen it happen in a while so can't say for sure it's still an issue with
the latest versions.

Since text entry boxes and such are widgety in nature, perhaps the problem
is between Mozilla and GTK2?

I usually paste text into a box, then the textboxes take keyboard input.

Current versions:

mozilla-firebird-0.7_1
mozilla-gtk2-1.6.a
mozilla-headers-1.6.a,1