FreeBSD Port: postgresql7-7.3.4

Sean Chittenden sean at chittenden.org
Mon Dec 1 18:23:35 PST 2003

> As I recall it is waiting for some repo-copies, and thus will not be
> done before the 5.2 release.

The repo-copy is done, but I can't commit the update because my
request to commit during the freeze was... well... ACDC said it best
when they wrote the song, "Shot Down in Flames."  7.4 is a no go for
the 5.2 release but as soon as ports/ are branched and unthawed, it'll
be committed.  I was hoping this'd make 5.2 given I made the repo copy
request before the freeze, but alas, it was a no go.  Please redirect
all interest in 7.4 on 5.2 to portmgr@ as it's out of my hands.  -sc

--
Sean Chittenden