eagle port

Volker Stolz stolz at i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 22 06:59:04 PDT 2003

Am 22. Aug 2003 um 08:42 CEST schrieb Christoph Kukulies:
> I compiled and installed the german eagle port and got
> eagle: error in loading shared libraries: libstdc++-libc6.2-2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> when I invoke it.
> Since it is a linux binary I suspect some linux libstdc++ missing but
> which linux port contains it? Should also be installed with the port

The port correctly has a dependency on linux_base, but won't notice if you
have an earlier version installed.
I had to upgrade from linux_base-7.1_2 to linux_base-7.1_5:
linux-eagle at menelaos [15:56:08]> sudo eagle
Xlib: No protocol specified

cc: eagle-maintainer
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME