INDEX build failed

Lewis Thompson purple at lewiz.net
Thu Aug 21 14:54:51 PDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:22:48PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 01:30:45PM -0400, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> > INDEX build failed with errors:
> > Out of memory!
>
> This probably means someone introduced a dependency loop into the
> ports collection with one of the below commits:
>
> > U Mk/bsd.ruby.mk
> > U databases/firebird/Makefile
> > U databases/firebird-devel/Makefile
> > U graphics/ruby-opengl/files/patch-glut.c
> > U lang/icc/Makefile
> > U lang/icc/distinfo
> > U lang/icc/files/ld.c
> > U mail/abook/Makefile
> > U mail/abook/distinfo
> > U security/cyrus-sasl2/pkg-message
>
> Anyone's ears burning?

Hrm.  I've got big ears and they probably should be... I updated the
abook port but it doesn't depend on anything (in less I'm reading the
Makefile wrong...).  I should apologise now in case this is my fault
somehow...

  Best wishes,

-lewiz.

--
I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.  --Bob Dylan, 1964.
-| msn:purple at lewiz.net | jab:lewiz at jabber.org | url:http://lewiz.net |-