FireBird Database

Sean Preston sean at crypto.co.za
Tue Aug 19 13:33:40 PDT 2003

Hi

I am trying to get hold of the maintainer (chris at aims.com.au)
who maintains the FireBird Database server.  Emailing his
address comes back with "Delivery to the following recipients
failed."  The port has not been updated for more than 6
months and I was trying to find out if he is planning to
continue maintaining it or if someone was taking over because
if not I would like to volunteer to at least try to fill this
position.  I am new to the maintenance of ports but not new
to compiling and writing code so I would be interested.
Could anyone tell me what the procedure is for a situation like this.

Thanks
Sean