FreeBSD Port: courier-imap-2.1.0

Oliver Lehmann oliver at FreeBSD.ORG
Mon Aug 18 07:26:54 PDT 2003

Hi Shawn,

Shawn Yeager wrote:

> Hi, Oliver. It's only anecdotal at this point, but it *seems* as if
> 2.1.0 is significantly heavier on CPU utilization. I'm seeing a single
> imapd instance consume 13-15% of CPU cycles today. I'm submitting this
> as an FYI only should you receive other such reports.

Whats your system configuration? I can't reporduce it here. Here means:

	FreeBSD 5.1/alpha
	EV45 600MHz
	758 MB RAM

The CPU utilization I have is:

  PID USERNAME PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU    CPU COMMAND
20394 vpopmail  97    0  2488K  1680K select   0:01  1.15%  1.07% imapd

Thats during my IMAP session (opening folders, reading emails and so on).

  Greetings, Oliver

--
 Oliver Lehmann
        @home: lehmann at ans-netz.de