Help with aclocal creating a new port

Jens Rehsack rehsack at liwing.de
Thu Aug 7 12:52:49 PDT 2003

Hi,

I'm on creating a port for diacanvas2 which is required for
creating a port for gaphor (see gnome software map for details).
Diacanvas2 requires to run aclocal - what is not really a
problem. The problem I have is, that it requires libtool-1.4,
which doesn't require an ltconfig script. Simply running
aclocal sucks in the m4-macros from /usr/local/share/aclocal
completely, where the macro definitions for libtool13 are
located before those for libtool14. Is there any chance to
drive around that problem, that the resulting aclocal.m4
contains macros which force configure to require an ltconfig
script?

Thanks in advance,
Jens