FreeBSD Port: sane-backends-1.0.12_1

Wayne Shiroma wayne at dsihi.com
Wed Aug 6 03:47:15 PDT 2003

Hi,

We are trying to get the sane backend going on FreeBSD 4.8 using a Avision 600u. The port package appears to go thru a lot of the steps of working, but not quite.

We have the scanner working pretty good on Linux, but are having some problems running multiple scanners using USB cable extenders.

I was trying to recompile the Avision modules with our changes, but I'm not having any luck (using sane-backends-1.0.12_1) sources. Can you let me know the options you used to configure/build sane.

Thanks - Wayne