HP OfficeJet Linux driver

Joseph I. Davida jd108 at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 5 09:32:36 PDT 2003

I just downloaded the libusb used by photopc.
No, it does not appear to be the same libusb
in /usr/ports/devel/libusb.

Problem is, how do I tell your hpoj configure
script where libusb is? It has a line
--with-libusb=DIR       specifies path to libusb include file

You mean libusb.h? If so, the libusb for photopc has no
file named libusb.h. It does have a usb.h which gets installed
in /usr/local/include.

Cheers,

Joe