Does math/atlas still build fail for 4-STABLE?

mnakata at qcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp mnakata at qcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Aug 3 17:55:28 PDT 2003

Hi, all and Pedro,
many thanks for showing interest in math/atlas, which I think
a key port for numerical computing. it is very fast blas
implimentation which comparable to vendor optimized ones.

Recently I've updated math/atlas to 3.5.6 and got
some e-mails about the build failure for 4-STABLE(i386).

Would you please check it again?
I also updated 3.5.7 without sanity check to pass the build.

*Please*
Update your ports to 3.5.7. Just cvsup your port tree
and reinstall again.

So, please report:
a) does it still build fail for your environment?
   if so, what environment do you use (namely output of uname -a)?
b) Linking with other program still fails, then what program?
   if your program is in the port tree (e.g. math/something),
   then I can easily check.

If still problems happen, I'll back out to 3.5.5 or something.
Regards,
--maho