mod_php4 fails.

Jens Rehsack rehsack at liwing.de
Wed Apr 30 01:16:45 PDT 2003

On 4/28/2003 6:03 PM, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> Yes, but the problem is the libjpeg library.  Hm.  I could look at the
> make.conf things for that, hope that helps.

No, it isn't. I checked one of my test installations for building
php-4.3.2RC2 correctly and got the same error. I seems to be sth. new in
world what requires some ports to rebuild. Read /usr/src/UPDATING for
details or use 'portupgrade -far'.

For me changing of line 62 from
CFLAGS+=	-I${PREFIX}/include

into

CFLAGS+=	-I${PREFIX}/include -pthreads

workes fine. During next days a rebuild of dependends will happen, so
the problem will go away. If you read ports at freebsd.org (or use the
archive), the problem is described more detailed by the thread initiated
from Philip Paeps.

Hope it helps little more,
Jens