libfpx-1.2.0.7.tar.bz2 "missing"

Tom Parquette tparquet at twcny.rr.com
Sun Apr 27 12:38:06 PDT 2003

Hi.  Please CC me on any replys.  I don't subscribe to ports.  TIA.

libfpx is being pulled in as a dependency.
Make is looking for libfpx-1.2.0.7.tar.bz2.
Make says it cannot locate the distfile on any of the ftp servers listed.
My distfiles has libfpx-1.2.0.4.tar.gz as does a spot check of
ftp2.freebsd.org.

My Makefile indicates version 1/2/0/7.  I also noted the compression
suffix is different but I cannot find it either way.
My cvsup of ports-all is from this morning (4/27).
Any suggestions?
Thanks...