FreeBSD Port: transcode-0.6.4

Hendrik Scholz hscholz at raisdorf.net
Sun Apr 27 04:32:31 PDT 2003

Hi!

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003 12:34:23 +0200
Alexander Lesch <alxle at web.de> wrote:

> I try to compile transcode 6.4 with libmpeg3 support. Therefore I have
> to install this package under freebsd5.
> Is this possible?
> If yes, how?

As of now there is no libmpeg3 port available thus you cannot enable it
in transcode. In case you install libmpeg3 on your system you can add
CONFIGURE_ARGS+= --with-libmpeg3 to your multimedia/transcode/Makefile
in order to enable libmpeg3 support.

> I look and searched under ports, but did not find it?

I guess you should know whether this was a question or not :-)

> Is there a port available?

Feel free to contribute a patch. I've just downloaded the sources and it
seems like it needs some patching to allow compilation on FreeBSD.

Why exactly do you need libmpeg3 for transcode? Is there a certain task?

Hendrik

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz at raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/

Chemnitzer Linuxdays OS Fingerprinting slides are available on website!