BROKEN ports scheduled for removal

Thu Apr 24 06:51:36 PDT 2003

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 21:23:50 -0800
Kris Kennaway <kris at obsecurity.org> wrote:

> audio/csound

I have a patch which updates it to 4.23 (this is the first time I look
at csound and after the update I was able to successfully generate a
soundfile), if trevor doesn't speak up I will commit it next week (or
earlier if kris approves it).

> devel/SN

Supposed fix for 4.5.2:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/36341

Update to 5.0 (SN, not FreeBSD):
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/36622

trevor wanted to look at it (a year ago) when dburr (maintainer) doesn't
respond, as both seem to be MIA I try to look at it next week.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
            0 and 1. Now what could be so hard about that?