FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: news/leafnode

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Apr 22 02:20:36 PDT 2003

On Mon, 21 Apr 2003, Bill "distfiles" Fenner wrote:

> Dear matthias.andree at web.de,
>
> 	You are listed as the FreeBSD port maintainer for 1 port
> whose distfiles [or main web pages] are not fetchable from their
> MASTER_SITES.  Could you please visit
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/portsurvey/matthias.andree@web.de.html

Dear Bill,

when I looked at that document, I saw that _each_ of the locations was
listed as "Not checked (Last actual result NEVER) [...]". How can your
script know if my files are unfetchable or no if they haven't been
checked?

Would it be a big effort to change the script so that it doesn't mail
warnings when the files are just "Not checked" for the first time? If it
is easy to change the script like that, I'll appreciate if you'll change
it.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Yours sincerely,

--