FreeBSD Port: subversion-0.20.1_1

Jeff Johnson jeff at jeffjohnson.net
Mon Apr 21 15:10:29 PDT 2003

Hi,

Thanks for maintaining the subversion port on freebsd.  I'm writing about 0.21
but couldn't find that on the freebsd.org website.  I just installed a fresh
version of freebsd 4.7, apache2 from ports, and subversion from ports.  Is
there a way to get the subversion port to build mod_dav_svn?  I suspect if I
were to build apache from a tarball that svn would detect it, but maybe it
doesn't detect apache2 when installed from a port.

I don't mind installing from tarball but was testing out the ports and
subversion.  Also, I'm a newbie when it comes to ports, but how were you able
to build subversion when it requires libtool 1.4 and the ports tree only has
1.3.4?

Thanks,
Jeff