dbconnect

Socketd db at traceroute.dk
Thu Apr 17 12:06:52 PDT 2003

Hi

I just want to know if dbconnect is still being ported to FreeBSD. The version in the port collection is 0.2.4 and it was released November 10, 2001. Now there is a version 0.3.1 released January 21, 2003.

Oh, and the homepage for dbconnect http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/url.cgi?ports/databases/dbconnect/pkg-descr refer to no longer exist, so I think a link to http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbconnect/ is better.

Bwt I am not on the list, so please cc to me :-)

br
socketd