Nmap 3.20 port broken ?

Matt matt at xtaz.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 07:06:12 PDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:51:43 +0200, marius wrote

> hrm, strange, worked for me on up-to-date current when i submitted
> the patch. could you please try to replace the '+#if FREEBSD' in
> patch-nbase::getopt.h with '+#if __FreeBSD__' and compile again?
> FREEBSD should get defined by nmap but that seems to fail on your system.

I have just tried this and I get exactly the same error. It is possible that
it is something that has been commited to HEAD this week as I have not done
the world/kernel dance since saturday the 5th. I shall rebuild the world and
kernel when I get home tonight I see if that affects anything if you believe
the port is not at fault.

Regards, Matt.

---
Matt (matt at xtaz.co.uk)