libijs port failing to configure...

Mike Meyer mwm-dated-1050440542.da009a at mired.org
Thu Apr 10 14:02:24 PDT 2003

Ok, libijs is failing to configure, and not leaving much in the way of
clues.

Here's the script of the make:

guru# make clean                                                       /usr/ports/print/libijs
===>  Cleaning for libijs-0.34
guru# make                                                             /usr/ports/print/libijs
===>  Extracting for libijs-0.34
>> Checksum OK for ghostscript/ijs-0.34.tar.gz.
===>  Patching for libijs-0.34
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for libijs-0.34
===>   libijs-0.34 depends on executable: gmake - found
===>  Configuring for libijs-0.34
env: -C -c -o root -g wheel -m 444: No such file or directory
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
      Please report the problem to ports at FreeBSD.org [maintainer] and attach
      the "/datmp/ports/usr/ports/print/libijs/work/ijs-0.34/config.log"
      including the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might
      be a good idea to provide an overview of all packages installed on your
      system (e.g. an `ls /var/db/pkg`).
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/print/libijs.
guru# ls -l "/datmp/ports/usr/ports/print/libijs/work/ijs-0.34/config.log"r/ports/print/libijs
ls: /datmp/ports/usr/ports/print/libijs/work/ijs-0.34/config.log: No such file or directory

Note that the log file it points me to is missing.

Anybody got clues that might help me figure out what went wrong? Clues
about where to start looking for clues, even?

	Thanks,
	<mike