script: display the packages on a system with no maintainer

Doug Barton DougB at FreeBSD.org
Thu Apr 10 13:11:28 PDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Mark Linimon wrote:

> Here's a quick little hack I worked up to go look through the results
> of pkg_info and tell me which ports are shown as being maintained
> by 'ports at freebsd.org'.

Far be it from me to discourage someone's creativity, but since this is
not a well known feature I'd like to point out that you can get pretty
much the same list by doing:

cd /usr/ports
make search key=ports at freebsd.org

You can also search for all sorts of other stuff, it's not restricted to
the maintainer field.

Hope this helps,

Doug