Who maintains the yacas port?

Thomas E.Zander riggi-in-au at gmx.net
Wed Apr 9 22:33:21 PDT 2003

Moyn.

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 04:56:26 +0000 (UTC)
blueeskimo at gmx.net (Adam) wrote:

> The yacas Makefile (/usr/ports/math/yacas) has ports at freebsd.org listed
> as the MAINTAINER. I'm wondering who the actual maintainer is. The
> current ports version is 1.0.53r1, which is extremely old now. There
> have been at least 9-10 public revisions since then.

*remember*
I had an update in the queue:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/50016

Unfortunately it produced some building trouble on Olis 4.8 box.
That's why it hasn't been committed yet.
I should have checked what the actual problem was, but I was a bit
lazy, shame on me...

You could take this diff and look if you can quickly isolate the
build problem.

But seriously, if you use it frequently, you should take maintainership,
it seems that many peoply (including me) only use it from time to time.

Riggs