ports/155180: Cleanup : keeping emulators/mame (only) ?
martymac at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 2 07:20:10 UTC 2011
>Synopsis: Cleanup : keeping emulators/mame (only) ?
>Arrival-Date: Wed Mar 02 07:20:09 UTC 2011
>Originator: Ganael Laplanche
FreeBSD laptop.martymac.org 8.2-RELEASE FreeBSD 8.2-RELEASE #0: Fri Feb 18 02:24:46 UTC 2011 root at almeida.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC i386
Browsing into mame ports, I've found odd things I'd like to clean up :
- emulators/mame-devel has a wrong PORTNAME defined (probably a repocopy of sdlmame-devel)
- emulators/mame-devel is not referenced in emulators/Makefile, while sdlmame-devel is
Given that :
- sdl- ports are older than mame ones (SDL support included in mainstream code, see ports/145050)
- both sdlmame-devel and mame-devel have been marked IGNORE
- neither mame-devel or sdl-mame-devel is used as a dependency
what about leaving only emulators/mame in the ports tree ?
This means :
- remove emulators/mame-devel from the ports tree
- remove emulators/sdlmame-devel from emulators/Makefile and the ports tree
More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs