ports/140848: commit references a PR
dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG
Thu Dec 3 13:00:13 UTC 2009
The following reply was made to PR ports/140848; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: dfilter at FreeBSD.ORG (dfilter service)
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/140848: commit references a PR
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:50:19 +0000 (UTC)
pav 2009-12-03 12:50:05 UTC
FreeBSD ports repository
graphics/solang Makefile distinfo pkg-descr pkg-plist
Solang - A photo manager for GNOME
- Browser, editor, enlarged and slideshow renderer for viewing the entire
collection, editing, a single photo and slideshows respectively.
- Camera, Flickr and folder importer to import photos from cameras in PTP mode
Flickr and folders respectively.
- Folder exporter to export selected photos to a folder.
- Date view for showing photo dates.
- Basic editing like brightness, contrast, flipping, rotation, saturation and
scaling, and undo, redo of operations.
- Ability to copy a set of applied operations from one photo and paste it
- Support for tagging photos and Exif data.
- Thumbnails for showing RAW files in the browser renderer.
- Search basket for drag and drop search using multiple tags, Exif fields
Submitted by: Ashish SHUKLA <wahjava at gmail.com>
Revision Changes Path
1.1295 +1 -0 ports/graphics/Makefile
1.1 +41 -0 ports/graphics/solang/Makefile (new)
1.1 +6 -0 ports/graphics/solang/distinfo (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/graphics/solang/files/patch-po_Makefile.in.in (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/graphics/solang/files/patch-src_attribute_search-basket-column-record.h (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/graphics/solang/files/patch-src_importer_flickr-chooser-button.cpp (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/graphics/solang/files/patch-src_importer_flickr-chooser-dialog.cpp (new)
1.1 +14 -0 ports/graphics/solang/files/patch-src_renderer_browser-model-column-record.h (new)
1.1 +20 -0 ports/graphics/solang/pkg-descr (new)
1.1 +74 -0 ports/graphics/solang/pkg-plist (new)
cvs-all at freebsd.org mailing list
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "cvs-all-unsubscribe at freebsd.org"
More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs