ports/113575: p5-CGI-Session need version bump from 4.14 to 4.20
bor at univ.kiev.ua
Mon Jun 11 16:40:05 UTC 2007
>Synopsis: p5-CGI-Session need version bump from 4.14 to 4.20
>Arrival-Date: Mon Jun 11 16:40:04 GMT 2007
>Originator: Sergij Borodych
FreeBSD server.com 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #1: Tue Mar 13 14:51:42 GMT 2007 root at server.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/SERVER i386
Please update CGI-Session, 4.20 include many bugfixes
4.20 - Monday, December 4, 2006
* INTERNAL: No Changes since 4.20_1. Declaring stable.
4.20_1 - Friday, November 24, 2006
* FIX: -ip_match now works even when it's not the last import item. (RT#21779)
* FIX: In the PostgreSQL driver, a race condition is when storing is now worked around. (Mark Stosberg)
* FIX: Added important clarification and example to MySQL driver docs that the session column
needs to be defined as a primary key to avoid duplicate sessions. (Justin Simoni, Mark Stosberg)
* FIX: The default serializer now works correctly with certain data structures. (RT#?) (Matt LeBlanc)
* FIX: A documentation bug in find() was fixed (Matt LeBlanc)
* FIX: Documented how to declare a database handle to be used on demand, which was introduced
in 4.04. (Mark Stosberg)
* FIX: Connections made with SQLite now disconnect only when appropriate, instead of always.
This addresses a symptom seen as "attempt to prepare on inactive database handle"
(Jaldhar Vyas, Sherzod, Mark Stosberg)
* FIX: Args to the constructor for CGI::Session and the drivers are now always shallow
copied rather than used directly, to prevent modification.
(RT#21952, Franck Porcher, Sherzod, Mark Stosberg)
* FIX: The documentation for expire($param, $time) was made more explicit
(pjf, Mark Stosberg)
* NEW: Added recommended use of flush() to the Synopsis (Michael Renner, RT#22333)
* NEW: Added links to Japanese translations of the documentation (Makio Tsukamoto)
* INTERNAL: Update test to workaround YAML versions less than 0.58. (Matt LeBlanc)
* INTERNAL: param() code was refactored for clarity (Mark Stosberg, Ali ISIK, RT#21782)
* INTERNAL: new() and load() were refactored (Ali Isik)
* INTERNAL: renamed some environment variables used for testing (Ron Savage)
* INTERNAL: Multi key-value syntax of param() now always returns number of keys
successfully processed, 0 if no key/values were processed.
More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs