ports/91953: I can 't compile the port graphics/gnash-0.7
amdmi3 at mail.ru
Wed Jan 18 22:52:44 UTC 2006
* Edwin Groothuis (edwin at FreeBSD.org) wrote:
> Awaiting maintainers feedback
I've asked the submitter for additional info, as for now I'm not sure of
reason it doesn't compile.
Here's the copy of my message, I forgot to cc freebsd-ports-bugs at ...
=== cut ===
* Rainer Heesen (rainer.heesen at gmx.de) wrote:
> make stops wiht the error messages: files not found for npapi.h, npupp.h, and prtypes.h
> Say again make.
> Extend the CPPFLAGS in the Makefiles with these paths:
> -I/usr/X11R6/include/mozilla -I/usr/local/include/nspr
Hi, I'm the mantainer of graphics/gnash.
The problem you reported is kinda strange, as port as it is should not
build firefox plugin at all, and thus should not use firefox libs. When
it is build with firefox support (this option is disabled atm, as plugin
is not usable yet at all), -I... options you've specified are got from
Could you supply additional details?
- full log of make (cd /usr/ports/graphics/gnash && make > ~/LOG 2>&1)
- did you specify WITH_FIREFOX in make.conf or env or make params?
- output of `firefox-config --cflags`
- output of `firefox-config1 --cflags` (just a wild guess)
- does it build when doing `cd /usr/ports/graphics/gnash && make
Thanks for your help.
=== cut ===
Dmitry mailto:amdmi3 at mail.ru
More information about the freebsd-ports-bugs