New Speaker Announced! Creating Active Communities Conference 2019

Why Sports 2019 ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk
Thu Mar 28 12:51:31 UTC 2019

The Youth Charter

Ceris Anderson

Head Knowledge & Insight

Street Games

Yvonne Harrison

Managing Director

Project 92

[2]CLICK FOR CONFERENCE AGENDA

The Creating Active Communities 2019 Conference will take an in-depth look
into the UK's local delivery challenge. Our speakers will reveal the
uncomfortable truths which lead to a sedentary lifestyle whilst
highlighting successful projects that are working to increasing activity
for all across our towns and cities.

The conference will also highlight the £100m investment Sport England have
made into 12 grassroots projects in order to build healthier, more active
communities across England. The Local Delivery Pilots will be used to trial
new and innovative solutions that make it easier for people in communities
to access sport and physical activity.

In addition, our many industry partners will be on hand to network and
share solutions in the areas of;
* Health and wellbeing
* Parks and open spaces
* Volunteering
* Accessible facilities
* Finance and funding
* GP referrals and social prescribing
* Cycling and walking
* Community sport and activity

The Creating Active Community Conference is the perfect platform to
exchange plans and ideas whilst informing strategies and advancing agendas
that promote better health through activity. Our cross sector audience will
consist of professionals from central and local government, further and
higher education, NHS, County Sports Partnerships, National Governing
Bodies, community groups, emergency services, the third sector and the
private sector.

[3]HEADLINE SPONSOR

[4]

“Healthy Places To Be” – The worlds cities are growing fast but so are its
citizens.
* How we design and construct our environment is key to controlling
disease, like sanitation and cholera in the 19thcentury todays battle is
against obesity and to help preserve our physical and mental health.
* Inactivity creates heart disease, diabetes and a myriad of other health
problems: our lazy lifestyles are hitting back and costing us dearly.
* The case study will explore through a series of vignette schemes, some
of the ways our everyday spaces can help fight this battle and the many
benefits they can bring to society.

[5]PARTNER PRESENTATIONS

[6]

[7]

[8]

[9]

[10]http://www.cspnetwork.org

[11]

[12]

[13]

[14]REGISTER INTEREST / BUY TICKETS

DELEGATE TICKET PRICES

Public Sector £225

3rd Sector £175

Private Sector £395

Discounts available for multiple bookings

For more information call +44(0)161 464 8688

Our partners have an extensive knowledge and an understanding of the short
and long term challenges facing the sector. All will be on hand with fresh
ideas, professionalism and a steely determination to make an impact.

If you wish to submit a case study or be considered to feature on the Why
Sports blog site, please do not hesitate to contact us.

[15]Click here to access our blog site

t:0161 464 8688

e: enquiries at wsmg.co.uk

[16]TAKE ME TO THE WEBSITE

Follow us on social media for more info & updates
[17]Twitter [18]LinkedIn [19]YouTube

[20]

References

1. http://communities2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php/speaker-profiles
2. http://communities2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php/why-sports-agenda
3. http:///
4. https://www.atkinsglobal.com/en-gb/group/sectors-and-services/services/land
5. http:///
6. https://mobycon.com/
7. http://www.substance.net/
8. http://healthparks.co.uk/
9. https://4global.com/
10. https://motitech.no/
11. https://www.ua92.ac.uk/home
12. https://groop.com/
13. http://www.strategicleisure.co.uk/
14. http://communities2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php?option=com_reg&refcode=MAR19
15. https://www.whysports.blog/
16. https://communities2019.whysports.co.uk/index.php/whysports-event-home
17. https://www.twitter.com/whysportsmedia
18. https://www.linkedin.com/company/why-sports-media-group-limited
19. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQMHl9pPd6GzA5MWCikjWw
20. http://whysports.co.uk/
Unsubscribe:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.php?r=45051928&l=2500&s=YKTO&m=94607&c=1721525

This message was sent to pkg at freebsd.org from ws2019 at whysports-events.co.uk

Why Sports 2019
Richard Stott
Pure Offices
Brooks Drive, Cheadle SK8 3TD, United Kingdom