Getting information for failed poudriere package build

Meyer, Wolfgang wolfgang.meyer at hob.de
Fri Feb 24 12:43:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

I am experimenting with crosscompiling packages for ARM (armv6 in this case) in poudriere. When testing the corrected xdev target (r313907 in head, see also https://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2017-February/064825.html) I came across a build error when building openjdk8-jre. When using a crosscompile toolchain based on the kernel-toolchain target some head revisions earlier openjdk8-jre built fine.

Of course the build fails rather late (after roughly 8hrs), hence the question: Can I access the workdir of the failed build afterwards to get more information on why the fail occured, or is the build log the only source of information for me.

Regards,
Wolfgang

________________________________

Follow HOB:

- HOB: http://www.hob.de/redirect/hob.html
- Xing: http://www.hob.de/redirect/xing.html
- LinkedIn: http://www.hob.de/redirect/linkedin.html
- HOBLink Mobile: http://www.hob.de/redirect/hoblinkmobile.html
- Facebook: http://www.hob.de/redirect/facebook.html
- Twitter: http://www.hob.de/redirect/twitter.html
- YouTube: http://www.hob.de/redirect/youtube.html
- E-Mail: http://www.hob.de/redirect/mail.html

HOB GmbH & Co. KG
Schwadermuehlstr. 3
D-90556 Cadolzburg

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Klaus Brandstaetter, Zoran Adamovic

AG Fuerth, HRA 5180
Steuer-Nr. 218/163/00107
USt-ID-Nr. DE 132747002

Komplementaerin HOB electronic Beteiligungs GmbH
AG Fuerth, HRB 3416