I meet a question about the pkg mirror.

罗 宇凡 NJLYF2011 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 11:49:59 UTC 2016

I am a Chinese user, recently I have encountered a problem that in China

we cannot quickly install software through the pkg, for some reason.

I tried mirrors of the United States ,Russia and Taiwan, the speed is not fast and easy to 404.

I contacted some  University's mirror administrators, they said there was no way to sync the

image from the official channel,because FreeBSD official did not provide the way to the third party.

I would like you to build a server in China mirror image (through contact with some universities, or thro

ugh I can also)

Thank you very much.