how to rsync from pkg.freebsd.org >> RE: upstream stats on CLI

Jeffrey Bouquet jeffreybouquet at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 00:37:20 UTC 2015

On 05/07/15 03:59, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> pkg fetch -d -o ./mymirror -a

I searched the forum, and the pointyhat links from the wiki are stale and
broken, and while wondering why seemingly packages have not been avail
as a new
set for a number  of days  [per my recollection, maybe in error...]
 could someone refresh my
recollection of where to check the status of the package cluster builds?

and/or...

It occurred to me:

pkg update -t (-v) [either/both]

#"pkg is upto date.  Upstream packages were built NN days ago.  Use of
# pkg update -f is/[is not] suggested.  Web interface at www....
# [this platform ... [i386]   upstream at www... ]  "

Would maybe be a useful feature.