[CFT] Call for testing pkg 1.5.0

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Tue Mar 31 19:43:38 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-03-31 at 21:03 +0200, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We just released pkg 1.5.0 beta1 (in ports-mgmt/pkg-devel),

Hey Baptiste,

Great work to you and all those involved in this project! I'm grateful
to have such an awesome tool.

For those of us who run our own package repos via Poudriere, what kinds
of changes should we expect to make once pkg 1.5.0 is released? Do we
need to do a full rebuild of our package repo? I'm also assuming that
the upgrade path from 1.4.x to 1.5.0 will simply be as easy as running
`pkg upgrade`, right?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Thanks,

Shawn