locked packages got upgraded anyway

Benjamin Connelly ben at electricembers.coop
Tue Dec 8 17:57:41 UTC 2015

> We have a few ports we compile with different compile time options
> than the FreeBSD binary repo, so we keep them locked. Last night when
> doing some patching, we saw those locked packages get updated anyhow.
> For example, pkg said all of these things on one system:

This problem came up again with upgrades last night, so pkg version
1.6.1_2 where it says "I won't touch these because they are locked:" and
then goes and touches them because there are minor version upticks
available in the repo.

  Benjamin

P.S. If there's a place you need me to file a bug report or provide more
details I will gladly take the time.