Removing one installed port and one unknown does not produce an error

Marko Turk marko at markoturk.info
Fri Apr 3 20:06:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

for example:

    root at shkatula:~ # pkg --version
    1.4.12
    root at shkatula:~ # pkg remove asdf doxygen
    Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
    Deinstallation has been requested for the following 1 packages (of 0
    packages in the universe):

    Installed packages to be REMOVED:
    doxygen-1.8.9,2

    The operation will free 12 MiB.

    Proceed with deinstalling packages? [y/N]: ^C

Pkg is not complaining about 'asdf' not found, it just ignores it.
Should pkg fail with an error (or at least print some warning)?

BR,
Marko

Please CC me, I am not subscribed to this list.