Problem with pkg behind a chunking proxy

Serge Ballesta sg-ball at laposte.net
Wed Apr 1 22:33:30 UTC 2015

On 04/01/15 09:24:20, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> The progress is ok for now, we would need to fix that but let's do
> that is a
> second patch after that one is validated and in.

I could compile and run with the patch. It works unchanged when
response contains a ContentLength header. When response is chunked, it
downloads it correctly, but there is no report untill download is
completed.

I submited a pull request for the patch on GitHub (or at least tried to
...). As you suggested, I'll try later to see how to improve reporting.

Serge