pkg: graphite2-1.2.4 failed checksum from repository

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 06:09:28 UTC 2014

On 18/08/2014 10:00, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> Proceed with upgrading packages [y/N]: y
> graphite2-1.2.4.txz                                     100%   79KB  79.1KB/s  79.1KB/s   00:00
> pkg: graphite2-1.2.4 failed checksum from repository
> #

What version of pkg(8) are you using?  There have been problems with
some of the recent releases that result in these sort of messages.

Reccommend you upgrade to the latest pkg-1.3.6.  Also, try running:

   pkg update -f

and if that doesn't sort things out,

   pkg clean -a

This should clear up any problems due to pkg bugs -- anything left after
that is most likely an actual broken package, but we haven't seen any
great number of reports of that sort of thing.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.