pkgng feature request

Jonathan Anderson jonathan at FreeBSD.org
Mon Nov 4 18:19:00 UTC 2013

Hello pkg@,

I have a (small, functionally unimportant) feature request for you.

Sometimes (e.g. when I change repositories, perhaps?), "pkg upgrade" or
a large "pkg install" will want to install lots of packages, every
single one of which has a checksum that doesn't match what's in the
local cache. This is fine, but could I have a way to tone down the "pkg:
xxxxxxx checksum doesn't match" messages? The long list of packages
downloading is quite satisfying to watch, but the warning messages, not
so much. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Anderson